Victorian Furniture Handles
Victorian Furniture Handles were used during both the Victorian and Golden Oak furniture periods of the late 1800's and early 1900's. Intricate cast brass Victorian drawer pulls have ornate details favored by many at the turn of the century. Handles and large backplate are cast brass, eyebolts for bail handle are stamped brass.
• Sold Each
• Material: Brass
• Includes 2 brass-plated mounting eyebolts with nuts
• To Install: insert eyebolts through front of handle through holes on drawer front. Screw nuts on bolts and tighten from drawer interior.
• Not recommended for serpentine drawers as Cast Backplate and Handle will-not bend
• Polished is not lacquered, it is a living finish and will age over time.
• For a long lasting lustrous finish, polish and clean then lacquer.