Wood Swivel Wheel Casters
Wood Swivel Wheel Casters have enhanced turning ability due to the ball bearing fork mechanism. The ball-bearing mechanism enables caster to swivel easier under load. Easy to install, drill holes in furniture legs or use existing holes if available, insert grip-neck steel sleeves in hole (casters will sometimes work with existing sleeves). Caster shank snaps in place.
• Priced and sold each
• Grip neck caster sleeve included
• Material: Steel with hard wood wheel
• Wood Finish: Dark
• Shank-Stem :1-5/8" H, 1/4"
• Sleeve: 3/4" Base, 1-1/4" High
• If replacing lost, damaged or broken casters: all casters on a piece of furniture should be uniform in height, style and appearance to insure proper function.
• Load Capacity has not been tested, as these casters were originally designed and extensively used, before today's testing methods. These casters are substantial and made for furniture. Rule of Thumb: the larger the piece of furniture the larger the size caster used.