Gold Mica Uno Lamp Shades are created from golden flecks of mica. The color is a gratifying natural mixture of buff, gold and blonde hues featuring subtle mineral patterns. The cheery hue is a pleasing neutral harmonizing with many room interiors. When lit, mica produces a comfortable mottled glow.
Use on bridge arm floor lamps. Center, top of shade has a threaded uno ring to screw directly onto uno lamp socket. Once installed shade hangs down producing excellent task lighting.
Use with Uno Lamp Socket on floor lamps & bridge lamps where shade hangs down from lamp arm.
Uno Lamp Sockets
Material: Mica: composed of mica flakes laminated together with shellac or resin
Shade panels: Rigid
Shade Frame: Metal, copper-brown, rust resistant
Must be used with uno-threaded socket
For best compatibility, purchase shade & socket together
1" Recessed Fitter
Using UNO Lampshades
Bridge lamps have an arm extending from lamp body to support lighting components and lamp shades. These lamps are produced in both table and floor lamp styles. Lamps where the shade hangs down from the lamp arm use uno lamp shades also known as bridge lampshades.
Bridge lamps which have the shade hanging down are an all time favorite style reading lamp. Many of these lamps can be found inexpensively and retrofitted into a useful lighting source. Use next to a comfortable reading chair or work table for task lighting. Shade and light are easily positioned to direct light to best location. Once you have used a bridge lamp you will never want to be without one. The benefits of these lamps are many:
- Lamps are easily moved where light is needed.
- On / off switch is at socket for easy access.
- Socket swivel enables positioning of uno bridge lamp shades to direct light downward onto the book or surface you are working on.
- Uno bridge lamp shades have a threaded center ring, near the top of shade, which screws directly onto uno threaded sockets. Glass uno lampshades require a special glass holder which fits onto socket.
- For safety reasons, when retrofitting lamps it is always best to replace the sockets and rewire lamps with approved lamp wire and sockets.
- Lamp shades should be selected according to taste. Choose a shade to suit your style.
- Floor lamp shades are available in: Linen, silk, mica and parchment styles.
When will my order ship?
Orders normally leave our warehouse in 1 – 2 business days
Ground delivery usually takes 3-5 business days depending upon your location. We ship out of Maryland
Ground Shipping is Free on Orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous US
Low $6.95 flat-rate shipping for orders less than $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Air and International shipping is calculated according to carrier rates, box size and weight. Please call or email for assistance.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund - your original payment method will be credited for the merchandise amount.
If you need assistance, we are happy to help! 800-241-9741
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time