Linen Lamp Shades are a timeless style. The simple classic design complements many lamps. White linen emits a pleasant light.
These lamp shades are well made. Each is crafted from white linen fabric with a homespun feel and appearance. The sides, top and bottom are all neatly trimmed in the same white linen material. Shades are fully lined with a stiff white backing, adding longevity and durability to the life of the shade.
Use on lamps with a harp. 12" size typically fits lamp bases that are 8" - 9-1/2" in height. Change height of harp respectively, if shade sits too high or low on lamp.
more Linen Lamp Shades
Linen Table Lamp Shades, 14"
Linen Clip On Lampshade, 8"
Linen Clip On Lampshade, 10"
Linen Chimney Lamp Shade, 12"
Linen Chimney Lamp Shade, 14"
Linen Uno Bridge Lamp Shade
Made In USA
Shade sits on lamp harp and is secured with lamp finial.
12" Bottom, Point to Point
7-1/4" Top, Point to Point
Replacing Harp-type Lamp Shades
This shade type is built on a wire frame with a three wire spider and centered ring washer near the top of the shade. The washer ring slips down onto a harp, 1/8 IP pipe or cluster stem and is held in place with a lamp finial.
- Measure Height of Lamp-base: distance from bottom of lamp base to base of lamp socket.
- Height of Lamp Shade: approximately 2/3rds height of lamp-base.
- Bottom-diameter of Lamp Shade: approximately 1”-2” less than lamp-base height. Bottom diameter should not exceed lamp-base height.
- For Safety: there should be a minimum of 3-1/2” between lamp shade and incandescent bulb unless using compact fluorescent bulbs.
- These are generalizations.........it is always best to let your personal taste be the guiding influence.
- Additional Replacement Lamp Shade Information
Replacing a Table Lamp Shade on any lamp:
- The bottom edge of the lamp shade should cover the socket but not the lamp base.
- Determining the correct lamp shade position is best accomplished by viewing the lamp on the surface on which it will be permanently placed. Perspective changes when a lamp is place high on a mantel verses lower on a table.
- Although a table lamp shade is used on lamp pipe and cluster stems the vast majority are used with a harp.
- The advantage of harps is the ability to readily switch to different heights providing easy vertical adjustment.
When will my order ship?
Orders normally leave our warehouse in 1 – 2 business days
Ground delivery usually takes 3-5 business days depending upon your location. We ship out of Maryland
Ground Shipping is Free on Orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Low $6.95 flat-rate shipping for orders less than $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Air and International shipping is calculated according to carrier rates, box size and weight. Please call or email for assistance.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund - your original payment method will be credited for the merchandise amount.
If you need assistance, we are happy to help! 800-241-9741
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time