Brass Shelf Rail Corner Posts provide a crisp junction enabling two rods, to be inserted into post, at 60 ° angle. Unfinished - solid brass posts have a natural finish which can be polished or left to age naturally.
Post attaches to surface in one of two ways:
- From underneath with machine screw - easiest installation method. Machine screws are included.
- From top with adapter screw - see installation tab for additional information. Please note adapter screws are purchased separately.
Shelf Rail Posts
Shelf Rail End Post
Shelf Rail Center Post
Wall Mount Brass Railing Post
Rod for Brass Railing
36" Brass Rod for Gallery
72" Brass Rod for Gallery
Finish: Natural Unfinished, not-lacquered
2 Rods Insert Post at 90° Angle
Machine Screws included, for screwing up from underneath,
Adapter Screws for screwing down from top, sold separately
Post Height: 3"
Post Base-diameter: 5/8", screw-hole diameter: 1/8"
Accepts ¼” Diameter Rod
There are two attachment methods which can be used to install posts: machine screw or adapter screw:
Machine-Screw Attachment Method:
Best and easiest attachment method. Machine screws included.
- Drill hole through wood surface, insert screws from underneath of surface, through hole and thread into bottom of post.
Adapter-Screw Attachment Method:
Special adapter screws are used when attaching post from top. Adapter Screws are sold separately.
Post screws down from top onto wood surface. This installation method can be more difficult, requiring extra manipulation of rod and post head when inserting rod.
- Install all posts.
- Cut and insert rods which fit easily.
- Tight fitting rods require extra attention: Cut rod slightly short. Slide rod into post. As rod is slightly short, additional clearance will be achieved when rod is slid into post. This added clearance provides space to insert rod into last post. If necessary: top of post can be slightly turned and rod can be gingerly bent to fit into post.
When will my order ship?
Orders normally leave our warehouse in 1 – 2 business days
Ground delivery usually takes 3-5 business days depending upon your location. We ship out of Maryland
Ground Shipping is Free on Orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Low $6.95 flat-rate shipping for orders less than $99 to the 48 contiguous states, USA
Air and International shipping is calculated according to carrier rates, box size and weight. Please call or email for assistance.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of receipt for a full merchandise refund - your original payment method will be credited for the merchandise amount.
If you need assistance, we are happy to help! 800-241-9741
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time